Browse PageBuildr Websites
Recently Added Blog Submissions
UID compliance is a major issue for the suppliers of the U.S. Army. If their products fail to fulfill UID compliance then they can suffer rejection from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). Therefore, suppliers and contractors of the US Army and other military offices’ must be quite serious about the unique identification markings of their products.
Now before learning about the complex specifications of MIL STD 130 that provide the guidelines for UID compliance, one should know how exactly UID registration works. According to DoD instructions, a contractor is required to submit UID compliance details about their products to the DoD’s UID registry. Almost every item that the military buys or owns requires its own UID marking, or tag. So, the details about all these products must be submitted to the UID registry. MIL STD 130 gives instructions and provides the rules and regulations that are to be followed by the contractors to fulfill UID compliance. The procedure is followed under strict inspection and in case any products fail to verify UID numbers they are immediately refused.
The UID registry actually works as a knowledge-base where all tracked data about equipment, parts, and other supplies that have been purchased, transferred, stored, or sold so that the authority can access this data at any time. Now, the question is why is this data so necessary for the Army? Well the answer is simple, the data stored at the UID registry helps to track products individually. In fact, one can quickly access the basic information of any product that the Army is using. They can track the manufacturers and important maintenance of various products. This kind of rigorous identification also gives the products more integrity. This database helps to improve safety and increase security for all government assets.
The UID registry also assists in the authentication process. It not only stores important data about these assets, but also keeps a record of the suppliers or government contractors. So, from the UID registry, management can quickly access every detail about the contractors concerned and the products supplied. The UID registry helps significantly with the military auditing process, too. Compliance and submission to the UID registry and the many rules and regulations specified by MIL STD 130 guidelines actually improve the quality output of a company’s production. MIL STD 130 also provides the full specifications to determine the materials, and the marking process of all UID marking or labeling.
If you are a regular supplier of the Army then you are bound to follow the instructions that MIL STD 130 requires, otherwise your contracts may face rejection. However, today, there are companies that can relieve you from MIL STD 130 tension. You can ask for their help to ensure the full success of your manufacturing process. For many manufacturers, it is probably the smartest way to ensure UID compliance of your products. To learn more about MIL STD 130 and the UID registry you can visit: http://www.id-integration.com/uid-marking.htm.
Security is a major factor for the U.S. Army. That is why the US Army has established a very efficient identification program for all property that it owns and manages, as well as for all the supplies that it requires. This program, known by most professionals as a UID program, is a highly effective item unique identification program. Certain rules have been formulated to mandate this process and today all products, supplies, and parts used by various offices of the U.S. Department of Defense are required to contain compliant UID markings. Complete explanations of these processes and their requirements are available within current MIL STD 130 guidelines. According to MIL STD 130, all property and supplies owned by the U.S. Department of Defense; including those items stocked, purchased, manufactured, and transported must possess a permanent and compliant UID marking.
This UID mark not only enhances basic traceability of supplies and assets, it also improves the ability to manage overall security and safety. Every product a contractor supplies to the DoD must fulfill UID compliance; meaning that the products must contain UID markings. In addition to possessing the UID mark or tag, there are very specific guidelines supplied for compliant nomenclature. Complete requirements are outlined in MIL STD 130 guidelines.
According to MIL STD 130 every product should have a label that will display its UID number and manufacturing data. This identification is also required to be permanent and able to endure harsh environmental conditions and weathering. Today’s UID labels are required to be long lasting and durable – in fact, these markings are required to sustain the full lifetime or maintenance cycle of a given product. Most manufacturers prefer to either mark MIL STD 130 compliant identification directly onto the part in question, or affix a permanent metal or plastic tag to an item.
If you are an entrepreneur who depends solely on business with the Army, then you are required to be very serious about the UID compliance of your products. If the rules and regulations of MIL STD 130 seem to be pretty difficult and complex you may wish to seek the help of an experienced ID solutions provider such as ID integration, Inc. They will provide you expert interpretation of these rules and regulations for MIL STD 130 compliance. They will also make sure that all your products fulfill demands of the requirements of MIL STD 130 compliance. Getting the right help, is an easy way to greatly reduce your stress regarding UID compliance. To gather more knowledge on UID and MIL STD 130 you should visit: http://www.id-integration.com/uid-marking.htm. ID Integration, Inc. offers a wide range of identification solutions to help you meet compliance and also streamline production processes while improving profit through efficiency.
A UID, or item unique identification, is an endeavour to manage the supplies that the U.S. Army receives. It stands for unique identity and tries to make all transactions, distribution, and maintenance of various products easily traceable. Therefore, UID compliance is a requirement for all the suppliers of the U.S. Army. Now, with such a system in place, there are also many guidelines that explain these processes; including MIL SPEC 130 and MIL-STD-130. As directed by the Department of Defense (DoD) all suppliers are required to comply with UID standards when manufacturing products or parts for use by the U.S. Government. Because these UID requirements have a big impact on security, the U.S. DoD follows MIL SPEC 130 guidelines quite strictly. These MIL SPEC 130 specifications apply to any items that are purchased, issued, manufactured, or transported by the U.S. Military.
Almost every product that the Army controls requires unique identification numbers, except for those items, which already contains item unique identification such as the VIN and serial numbers on most vehicles and cell phones, for example. MIL SPEC 130 also specifies the way that the UID is to be applied on the products. They specify the materials and the approved methods for marking this UID information on a variety of products. Most often, MIL SPEC 130 instructs contractors to use unique identification number plates of durable materials for permanent tagging. The guidelines advise these suppliers to use strong metal plates, or stiff plastic UID tags that will withstand harsh conditions and weathering. Some manufacturers prefer to mark this information directly onto the part saving on consumables costs. Today, there are many proven marking methods that are capable of meeting compliance; including YAG laser marking, programmable indenting equipment, and even permanent inkjet printers that can be installed directly onto production lines for efficient and automated marking.
Durability of marked information is of primary importance for UID compliance and it’s well understood that these markings or tags are required to remain legible throughout the full lifetime of every part and product. The UID plates have to outlast the products, and they are also required to survive extreme weather conditions. Mil spec 130 also directs the suppliers to attach the unique identification number plates in the place where they are most likely to be seen.
UID marking is mandatory for all contractors and suppliers of the U.S. Department of Defense. If manufactured, or distributed, products fail to fulfill this unique identification compliance then they may face rejection and the eventual loss of valuable Government contracts. Therefore, every DoD supplier should take the issue of UID compliance seriously. For expert assistance, visit the experienced professionals at ID Integration, Inc. These integration experts can quickly advise you for complete MIL SPEC 130 compliance and can complete your UID solution in a manner that helps to increase production, decrease errors, and streamlines your manufacturing processes. Learn about unique item identification and MIL SPEC 130 by visiting ID Integration, Inc. online at, http://www.id-integration.com/docs/specs/UID_Basics_101.pdf.
Wer viel Sport macht, wird vermutlich schon des Öfteren bemerkt haben, dass die Leistung nach ein paar Trainingseinheiten hintereinander langsam abnimmt und man sich körperlich einfach leer fühlt. Nach zwei oder drei Trainingstagen hintereinander mag man eventuell noch eine Leistungssteigerung feststellen, doch alles was darüber hinaus geht, wirkt sich negativ auf die Leistungsbilanz aus. Es ist überhaupt kein Problem jeden Tag Sport oder zumindest Bewegung zu machen, doch darf man sich nicht übernehmen und vor allem sollte man nicht mehrere Tage hintereinander den gleichen Sport ausüben, da es sonst sehr schnell zu einer Überbelastung kommen kann.
Im harmlosesten Fall fühlt man sich einfach schlapp und kraftlos, es kann aber auch leicht passieren, dass man Gelenke, Sehnen und Bänder überbelastet. Deshalb sollte man unbedingt eine Trainingspause einlegen, wenn man die ersten Anzeichen eines Schmerzes oder einer Verspannung verspürt, denn würde man weiter trainieren, nimmt der Schmerz mit Sicherheit zu und das Ausheilen einer Prellung, Zerrung oder Verstauchung durch Überbelastung ist eine sehr langwierige Geschichte und es kann passieren, dass man mit ein oder zwei Wochen Trainingspause rechnen muss. Deshalb sollte man rechtzeitig auf seinen Körper hören und eine Pause einlegen.
Um die Regeneration zu beschleunigen und zu unterstützen, kann die Einnahme spezieller Nahrungsergänzungsmittel für Sportler, wie man sie zum Beispiel über den Online Shop von Body Attack erhält, sinnvoll sein. Mit einem Saunabesuch, einer Massage oder dem Einschmieren mit eigenen Sportcremen kann man sich außerdem etwas Gutes tun und die Muskulatur lockern. Hat man einen Muskelkater, kann man die Überstrapazierten Muskeln mit einem gemütlichen Spaziergang etwas lockern, denn gar keine Bewegung ist auch nicht richtig. Es kommt natürlich darauf an, welche Sportart man ausübt. Betreibt man keinen Leistungssport, sollte man ein ausgeglichenes Ganzkörpertraining anstreben, bei dem man zwischen Trainingseinheiten, die das Kraft- und Ausdauertraining betreffen, hervorragend abwechseln kann.
The best way to clean certain parts of the home, like carpets, rugs, upholstery, curtains, and floors, is by using efficient Dyson vacuum cleaners. There are several reasons that Dyson vacuum cleaners are so popular and so well respected as excellent cleaning machines.
• To begin with, there are items in the household that are difficult to clean without the use of vacuum cleaners, such as upholstery, carpets, and hard floors. To best clean all these things, a high-quality vacuum cleaner is needed. And if you are in the market to buy a vacuum cleaner, the best quality options are Dyson vacuum cleaners.
• Long lists of chores can be completed quickly with the help of an efficient vacuum cleaner, and there is none better on the market than Dyson vacuum cleaners. They root out all the dirt and dust that hide in carpets and rugs. A vacuum with powerful suction is needed to collect all the dust, dirt, and pet hair that collect on carpets and other surfaces.
• The strong and reliable suction of Dyson vacuum cleaners is created through the use of the Root Cyclone technology, which uses centrifugal force to separate dust particles from air, rather than depending on the bag that comes with most other vacuums. Those vacuum bags get clogged easily, which restricts airflow and decreases suction.
• Maneuverability is better with Dyson vacuum cleaners than with standard fixed-wheel vacuums. The Dyson Ball technology forgoes the usual fixed-wheels in favor of a single ball, which pivots and rotates to allow the vacuum to easily and smoothly change direction and navigate around corners and through tight or awkward spaces.
• Dyson vacuum cleaners were also engineered to correct yet another design flaw of standard vacuums: loss of suction when changing settings from carpet to floor. With other vacuums, the cleaning head is often lifted too high off the floor when using the hard floor setting, creating suction leaks that lead to inferior cleaning. The Airmuscle technology of Dyson vacuum cleaners, on the other hand, lifts the brush bar without lifting the cleaning head, thereby maintaining suction from one floor setting to the next.
These are a few of the many reasons that consumers find Dyson vacuum cleaners to be the most efficient and well functioning vacuums on the market. Read the Dyson vacuum reviews at Max.Vacuum.com and decide for yourself.
Thoroughly cleaning carpets and hard floors can be quite a daunting task. Hours can be spent trying to remove dirt and dust from hard-to-reach places like under and behind furniture and in tight corners. If you have been spending hours trying to clean your entire house, including the carpets, the upholstery and the curtains, you know how difficult and time-consuming a task it is. The best way to clean carpets, floors, and upholstered furniture is by using a high quality vacuum cleaner like the Dyson DC 25, or any one of the many well designed, powerful, and efficient Dyson vacuum cleaners. Vacuums in general are excellent tools for picking up dust, lint, dirt, and hair around the home, but Dyson vacuum cleaners in particular make fast work of house cleaning chores. Let’s examine the features that make Dyson vacuum cleaners superior to other cleaners.
• The Dyson DC 25, like all Dyson vacuum cleaners, uses the Root Cyclone system to collect floor debris and separate it from the air for easy disposal. This system is superior to standard bagged vacuums in that it eliminates the restricted airflow that leads to loss of suction in other cleaners. Instead of an easily clogged filter and bag system, Dyson vacuum cleaners apply increasing amounts of centrifugal force to collected debris inside a quickly spinning cylinder. The air escapes while the debris is collected inside an easily emptied clear canister. And Dyson HEPA filters are washable and reusable for the lifetime of the machine. The result is a vacuum cleaner renowned for its powerful and consistent suction and its ability to more effectively clean all types of floor surfaces.
• People who have pets know how difficult it is to remove the hair that collects on carpets, floors, and upholstery throughout the entire house. Animal hair is not only unsightly on your rug and furniture, but it can also trigger allergies in some people. A vacuum with powerful suction, like the Dyson DC25, can be extremely helpful in ridding your home of bothersome hair. There are even several models of Dyson vacuum cleaners that are specifically designed for pet hair clean up. Of course, these models are also effective at picking up non-pet related messes, such as dirt and dust tracked in from outdoors. All Dyson vacuum cleaners, including the Dyson DC 25, collect particles too small to be perceived by the naked eye, leaving surfaces fresh and clean.
Investing in one of the high quality Dyson vacuum cleaners available from Max-Vacuum.com can be the answer to all your cleaning woes. Whether you have to clean your carpets daily to stay on top of unwanted pet hair, or require a less frequent weekly cleanings, a quality vacuum will keep your home clean and hygienic.
The Dyson vacuum is a popular vacuum worldwide. The thoughtful design and engineering of these vacuums has made them one of the most practical and efficient brands on the market. Homes with pets particularly appreciate the powerful cleaning ability of Dyson Vacuum cleaners.
A constant challenge for pet owners is keeping their homes free of pet hair. Pets shed hair all over the home: on the chairs and on the couch, on the bed, on the carpet, in the car, seemingly everywhere. The Dyson DC28 animal vacuum cleaner is specially designed to help you remove unwanted hair from your carpets, upholstery, and elsewhere throughout the home. Let’s take a closer look at the special characteristics of the Dyson DC28 animal vacuum cleaner to understand what makes it one of the favored vacuums of pet owners.
• The Dyson DC28 animal vacuum cleaner, like other Dyson vacuum cleaners, is bagless, eliminating the cost associated with frequently replacing clogged bags. Instead, pet hair, along with other dirt and dust, is collected using Dyson’s patented Root Cyclone technology and deposited into an easily emptied, reusable clear canister.
• If you have children in the house as well as pets, you will appreciate the Dyson DC28 animal’s washable HEPA filter. The filter traps microscoic allergens that can be especially hard on children, such as pollens, molds, and bacteria. The vacuum is even certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
• Airmuscle technology means that the brush bar and cleaner head adjust to perfectly fit each surface, without decreasing suction or hindering maneuverability. Fingertip controls allow you to easily change the settings to one of four options: hard floor, short pile, medium pile, or deep pile.
• The turbine head of the Dyson DC28 animal vacuum cleaner can be changed and a stiff bristle brush, a soft brush, or a flexi crevice tool can be used to reach difficult places and remove stains and dust from any surface imaginable.
A Dyson DC28 animal vacuum cleaner will eliminate the need to spend hours scouring and cleaning pet hair from all the surfaces in your home. The efficient machine will quickly eradicate hair, dirt, dust, and grime from your carpets and floors.
Choose Dyson for powerful cleaning that lasts the full lifetime of the vacuum cleaner. Don’t sacrifice quality and dependability for a smaller price tag. The technology behind these exclusive vacuums makes chores even easier to complete – greatly reducing the time required for housekeeping.
You love your pets, but have a terrible time cleaning up the hair left all over the house by your four-legged friends. The Dyson DC 25 Animal vacuum cleaner comes to the rescue in such a situation. Dyson vacuum cleaners are world renowned for their efficiency and functionality. The Dyson DC 25 Animal is a lightweight upright vacuum cleaner, designed specifically to pick up dirt and pet hair from floors, carpet, and upholstery.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the characteristics of the Dyson DC 25 Animal vacuum cleaner.
• The Dyson DC 25 Animal uses the Dyson ball technology, with a single ball used in place of the four fixed-wheels found on other vacuums. Unlike fixed wheels, which only allow movement forward and back, the ball found on Dyson vacuum cleaners pivots in any direction, resulting in increased maneuverability. This makes vacuuming around furniture and corners require much less effort and results are far less frustrating.
• The mini turbine head helps in removing pet hair from cars, upholstery, stairs, and any other tight spaces your pets frequent. To effectively rid surfaces of stubborn pet hair, you need a highly efficient and powerful vacuum cleaner like the Dyson DC 25 Animal.
• The motorized brush bar attached to the Dyson vacuum cleaner uses powerful rotating bristles to collect dirt, hair, and debris from carpets. Alternatively, the brush can switched off for use on hard floors. The versatility of the Dyson DC 25 Animal and the other Dyson vacuum cleaners contributes to their worldwide popularity.
• A washable HEPA filter traps microscopic allergens, an important feature with pets that often track irritants like pollen and mold into the house. The filter is reusable for the lifetime of the Dyson DC 25 Animal.
• The telescoping reach wand provides cleaning for hard to reach areas like stairs and high surfaces. It is conveniently stored on the body of the vacuum, making it simple to switch back and forth between the wand and the regular vacuum functionality.
• Dyson vacuums are not loud. While other, less effective vacuum cleaners can be quite noisy, the Dyson DC 25 Animal is far quieter but still provides excellent cleaning power.
There are many Dyson vacuum cleaners available on the market. Max-Vacuum.com carries a wide selection of Dyson products for comparison. Carefully review your options, and select the model with the feature set that best meets your specific needs.
The Dyson ball technology has improved the functionality and increased the ease of vacuuming in many homes. Everyone wants his or her home to be clean and fresh at all times, but no one enjoys the often cumbersome process of navigating a vacuum around furniture, through narrow walk-ways, and into hard to reach corners. Most vacuums are heavy and difficult to steer, but Dyson vacuum cleaners with Dyson ball technology are known for their superior functionality, efficiency, and maneuverability. Let’s take a look at the features of the ball technology to discover what it is that makes it so special.
• One of the most important features contributing to the ball technology’s popularity is its improved maneuverability as compared to standard wheeled vacuums. Steering a vacuum using the Dyson ball technology is nearly effortless. With a simple twist of the wrist, the vacuum cleaner can be redirected in an entirely new direction. With this design, the ball helps you clean your carpets and floors with ease and with much better directional control than fix-wheeled vacuums, which fail to provide any ease in steering the vacuum.
• The Dyson ball houses the heaviest part of the Dyson Vacuum cleaner, which is the motor. Storing the motor inside the ball lowers its center of gravity and puts it at a neutral point where it can’t diminish maneuverability. This helps the user to move the vacuum cleaner smoothly and easily around obstructions and obstacles such as furniture and narrow walkways.
• The Dyson ball is extremely durable. It is made up of GRP (glass reinforced polypropylene), which is the same material that is used for car dashboards. The GRP makes the ball impressively strong, highly durable, and resistant to distortion. Even with daily use of your Dyson vacuum, the ball will appear and function like new.
• Conventional upright vacuum cleaners have four fixed wheels attached to them, which does not allow the vacuums to be moved in any direction wanted. Instead, the fixed wheels permit only a forward and back motion, requiring lots of pushing and pulling and making vacuuming around corners and furniture quite difficult and frustrating. The Dyson ball functions in stark contrast as it rotates and pivots in any direction, which drastically increases maneuverability while minimizing the amount of effort required.
The Dyson ball technology on Dyson vacuum cleaners, which are available from Max-Vacuum.com, creates a more convenient, efficient, and easy way to vacuum the carpets and floors in your home.
The popular Dyson vacuum cleaners are well known around the world for their revolutionary cyclone technology, a unique method of separating dirt from air that removes the need for a bag attached to a vacuum cleaner. James Dyson, the owner of the company that designs and develops Dyson vacuum cleaners, engineered the Root Cyclone system and introduced an entirely new concept into the vacuum cleaner market.
Dyson’s cyclone technology changed the way vacuum manufacturers and consumers thought about the design and functionality of the vacuum cleaner. The Dyson DC 25, and the other popular Dyson vacuum cleaner models, did away with the inefficient bag system used by all other vacuum cleaners. Instead, the Dyson DC 25, like all Dyson vacuum cleaners, uses the cyclone’s rapidly spinning cylinders to separate dirt and dust particles from the air. The dirty and dusty air accumulates in the cleaner’s whirling conical container, where centrifugal force pulls the dirt and dust particles away from the air and deposits the particles in a clear bin. The bin can be emptied and cleaned easily, and there is no clogged bag to restrict airflow meaning this vacuum never loses suction. With this technology, Dyson vacuum cleaners were born.
James Dyson was inspired to create a vacuum cleaner, like the Dyson DC 25, after struggling with the inconveniences of using a vacuum cleaner with a bag. Though the bag is intended to collect dust and grime while allowing air to escape, the accumulated dirt and dust particles quickly clog the bag and restrict airflow. This reduces suction and decreases the efficiency of the cleaner overall. To deal with the problem, the bag has to be frequently changed. But even that is only a temporary solution as the new bag quickly becomes clogged as well.
So Dyson decided to design and create a vacuum cleaner that would not need a bag at all. This is how vacuums like the Dyson DC 25 and other models from Dyson became available through retailers like Max-Vacuum.com. Initially, Dyson discovered that his concept was of no interest to manufacturers who continued to prefer the bag method. Eventually, though, Dyson produced and distributed his machine and Dyson vacuum cleaners quickly became a best seller in Great Britain. Consumers quickly realized the efficiency of the Root Cyclone technology and the Dyson DC 25 became a popular household model, cleaning homes better and with less hassle than a standard bagged vacuum.
Tools | | | | | | | | | | More »