How to Locate Wholesale Sources for Cell Phones and Become a Cell phone Dealer
It is never an easy task to find wholesale distributors for Cell Phones. Read more to learn about how to locate wholesale sources for mobile phones and become a cell phone dealer.
How to locate wholesale sources for mobile phones
Firstly，you can buy from wholesale distributors for cell phones. There are two basic ways to becoming a cellular phone dealer. The first is to sign up with a legitimate cellular carrier to work as a dealer of their products. Such as，Sprint and AT&T Wireless provide some help to anyone considering opening a storefront or a kiosk. The company will help you open the shop in order that the feel and look of the shop follows the company standard. But almost all Qwerty Keyboard Cell Phone producers require that dealers must have a physical shop, so selling exclusively online isn't usually an option for opening a Wholesale Slide Phone business of this kind.
Of course，many people want to become a cell phone dealer and they would rather resell them either in a store or online，and purchase the items in bulk at steep discounts. Because most manufacturers distribute their own phones， it is impossible to buy new phones to resell with cell phones. So the only way to buy cellular phones from China Wholesale is to purchase overstock, refurbished, or used phones. Wholesale distributors for cell phones are happy that anybody can buy Wholesale Bar Phone at discount price. To receive the discount, you will need to buy e a fairly large quantity of the cell phones.
How to Becoming a Cell phone Dealer
Becoming a dealer is one option to establish the own of market within the industry for one of the major cellular phone companies. Of course，most cell phone companies need you to have a physical storefront. You are also allowed to sell Blackberry Phone online, so you can increase your potential customer base by establishing a sales page on the Internet. The only drawback with becoming a direct dealer is that you are not purchasing the phones directly at discounted rates; you are actually serving as a sales agent for the company. In exchange, the cellular company provides you with training and assists with setting up your store. This is probably your best solution if you don't have a lot of upfront cash to start your cellular business. You also don't have to deal with wholesale distributors for cellular phones directly.
The method that you choose to enter into the cellular phone resale business really depends on what venue you hope to use to sell the products. Then there is a great deal of business available through the various wholesale auctions and directories if you intent to remain exclusively online. On the other hand, the best option is to contact each of the major cellular companies and inquire about their dealer contracts and terms if you are hoping to open a wireless store. They key is to establish good relationships with reputable Wifi Cell Phone wholesalers early on so that you can maintain a constant source of products to resell. Doing so will ensure that your business is profitable for many years to come.
Buying Wholesale Directly from Distributors
Another option for resellers who want to buy in bulk but don't like the competition of auctions is to buy direct from the wholesale distributors for cellular phones. These are organizations that have contacts and sources within certain businesses or large retail chains, and they are responsible to sell overstock, surplus, or refurbished items at significant discount off of the phone's normal retail price. By establishing a relationship with the company directly, you will be able to search their inventory and purchase anything that's available without having to compete through a bidding process. Some of the websites below also provide auctions, but they primarily serve as a directory of businesses that are looking for resellers who are interested in buying large quantities of their items.
1. Alibaba is a huge directory of businesses that are looking for dealers who are interested in purchasing their inventory in bulk. Be careful whenever dealing with international companies, because many of the products are often illegal reproductions of branded phones.
2. Tradeget promotes itself as the "largest online business directory," with products and businesses from around the world.
3. WholesaleDir includes auctions, but it is primarily a database of wholesalers who are ready to sell bulk purchases of cellular phones to you.
Buying Wholesale Cellular Phones
Another approach which is to purchase large quantities of cell phones in bulk at auctions or directly from Chinese Wholesaler is very popular among online dealers. An important distinction to make, and something most consumers don't realize, is that wholesalers within the cellular industry most often deal in overstock or refurbished mobile phones, not brand new phones. However，there are plenty of opportunities available for you to make your first bulk purchase and get your Quad Band Cell Phone business started，this wholesale market is a very large and competitive marketplace.
Buying Wholesale at Online Auctions
One of the easiest methods for someone who is new to retail industry to start their own online cellular dealership is to purchase Wholesale Flip Phone from online wholesale distributors. There are several ways to do this. One of the most popular places most new dealers obtain merchandise in bulk is actually from eBay.
There are two available options to buy wholesale cellular phones on eBay.
1. Wholesale Lots: eBay set aside another part of eBay specifically for those sellers who have large quantities of items that they would like to sell all at once. Even though these listings don't include merchandise from large wholesalers, there are often some amazing bulk deals in this part of eBay.
2. The Reseller Marketplace: eBay set up an entire separate and exclusive marketplace for eBay Power sellers. Power sellers are eBay sellers who have consistently listed and sold a certain volume of items from month to month. EBay rewards these sellers by providing them with "Power seller" status. The Reseller Marketplace is one perk that comes with that status, and it provides eBay sellers unique access to companies who list large quantities of items, like cell phones, at very low cost.
Other excellent auctions for wholesale cellular phones include http://www.comeonsale.com/site_map.html.
Tools | | | | | | | | | | More »